Feb 5, 2010


Eliza & I went with her friend Nora and her mom to Great Wolf Mountain Lodge for Nora's 13th B-day. It was really tastefully decorated with a Friendly Forest Clock that comes to life 3 times a day and the room decor was not in the least bit hideous (although it did have a gas powered fire place, I want one of those!)

The indoor waterpark was big! and it had an awesome adults only hottub that Kathy and I visited frequently. Eliza & Nora enjoyed the arcade more than anything. The big orange and yellow thing that Eliza is standing infront of is called the Howling Tornado. A indoor raft ride. You got dropped into that big blub and it scared the bujeezus out of me!
The trip ended with a manicure. It was very fun, but a little cheezy :-)













1 comment:

elysium said...

Only a little cheesy? Wow. I think the water ride looks like a big badminton birdie.

Powered By Blogger