May 19, 2009

Francis: Day Five: The Bath

Francis had his first doctor's appointment today. He's already gained 3 ozs and 1/2 inch longer (though I'm not sure I believe that second measurement) and has been given permission to fly on Thursday. We also gave him his first sponge bath.


Pre-bath entertainment and research.


The books recommend washing from head to toe and unwrapping the baby as you go.


He didn't totally love it...


but there were contented moments...


and, of course, post-bath cuddling in the hooded towel.

4 comments:

smelli elli said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THESE PIX. I LOVE CHECKING ON YOU GUYS TO SEE WHAT IS AFOOT. HE IS SO SWEET & HAS CHEEKS THAT RIVAL THE BEST OF THEM!

smelli elli said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THESE PIX. I LOVE CHECKING ON YOU GUYS TO SEE WHAT IS AFOOT. HE IS SO SWEET & HAS CHEEKS THAT RIVAL THE BEST OF THEM!

smelli elli said...

BY THE WAY THAT DOUBLE POST WAS FROM LIZZIE

biene_maja said...

Sehr schoene Eltern-Kind-Fotos!!!

Powered By Blogger