As you may know, we've been working on bathroom renovations for over three weeks. After much back and forth with the contractor and some labors of our own, it's finally done. Here are some before and after photos. In pictures it really does look perfect. If you're reading this, Omi, thanks for helping out!
Wow! I had no idea what an ordeal that was. How long were you guys w/o a shower and where did you wash up in the mean time. It looks great now! Love Elli
We stayed at Aaron and Amy's for a week while the bathroom was out of commission, and after that we had a few days of washing up in the kitchen sink. Luckily, there's a shower at my work where I also use the gym.
So ein wunderschoenes Bad! Da muss ich doch mal nach NY kommen...auch Omi waere mit gekommen! Waere ich nicht so ein schrecklich unvermoegender Computer Spezialist, ich haette schon lange mal ein Bild von hier geschickt. Aber, es kommen ja ein paar im Mai, die koennen das!
4 comments:
I love the trim! Omi approves, I'm sure of it.
Wow! I had no idea what an ordeal that was. How long were you guys w/o a shower and where did you wash up in the mean time. It looks great now! Love Elli
We stayed at Aaron and Amy's for a week while the bathroom was out of commission, and after that we had a few days of washing up in the kitchen sink. Luckily, there's a shower at my work where I also use the gym.
So ein wunderschoenes Bad! Da muss ich doch mal nach NY kommen...auch Omi waere mit gekommen!
Waere ich nicht so ein schrecklich unvermoegender Computer Spezialist, ich haette schon lange mal ein Bild von hier geschickt. Aber, es kommen ja ein paar im Mai, die koennen das!
Post a Comment