
OK. So there was a Halloween potluck at work, and I dressed as a librarian. See the pencil behind my ear? These are some of my new co-workers. In the front, as a witch, Gretchen, the high-powered lawyer. From left to right: Tara, assistant to the chairman of the board with a third eye; Elizabeth, a sales - I mean Library Relations - person as an Angel; James, the director, as devil; and Missy, his assistant, as a blonde wearing a black wig. No one in this picture is as cute as the Moreno or Bauman crews!

2 comments:
It looks like you and your colleagues wore costumes synchronized with your job descriptions, oder nicht? It's fun to see what the people you work with look like.
As to the contest for the best costume, I think the kids deserve the cuteness bonus and the parents and grandparent (me) take a bow for the rest.
Perhaps more lame (nerdo?) than the costume is the emoticon... (^_^)
Post a Comment