Oct 29, 2007

MY FACE !!!!!



My face (mouth) is feeling great

it was fun putting them on

one picture is very funny I'm getting pictures

taken buy the nurse + mom

From,froggi bottom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Eliza doesn't seem to want to share is how excited she was at first to get her braces on and then a day later she asked me if she could take them off. :-) Poor Eliza. Well, she looks beeoootiful.

elysium said...

Nice braces! I wish they had had colored ones like that when I was a kid. I look forward to seeing them in person at Thanksgiving.

kustavim said...

Good thing they aren't making you wear that plastic inset in the top picture. What IS that thing? Whatever it is, you look very cute with those braces, and when they come off in two years you'll have your smile for life.

biene_maja said...

Jutta, do you remember our braces....!? Eliza, yours are ok compared. Hope it feels much better now! Did you know, that Mija is also going to have braces soon? We´ll send a picture then.

Powered By Blogger